Hop on this whirlwind tour through Russia from the majestic Kremlin Palace to the artsy Nikola-Lenivets Park, and finish in stunning St. Petersburg. With the hot banyas and warmth of its people, Russia ain’t so cold after all, so don’t be surprised if you’re not Russian to leave once the trip finishes.
- Moscow – Kremlin & Armoury Guided Tour
- Moscow – Red Square & Lenin’s Mausoleum
- Moscow – Red Square
- Nikola-Levinets – Banya (Russia sauna)
- Nikola-Lenevets – Nikola-Lenivets Art Park
- Moscow – Metro tour
- St. Petersburg – Pub crawl
- St Petersburg – walking tour
- An epic symbol of Russia, Red Square has also long been at the heart of the country’s history. Visit the austere mausoleum of Lenin, then there are plenty of places to get your culture fix like checking out the eye-bulging treasure collection in the Kremlin and Armoury Museum.
- Venture into the countryside to visit Europe’s largest art-park, Nikola-Lenivets, and see gigantic art installations, largely made of wood, some that you can climb into and explore.
- Stroll along the oh-so-pretty streets and canals of St Petersburg and glimpse its imperial past in its baroque and neoclassical palaces, cathedrals and world-class theatres.
- Moscow’s metro stations are an attraction not to be missed. Nicknamed underground palaces, these stations help the Moscovites commute in serious style.
- Delve deeper into Russia culture with a relaxing soak in a banya (Russian-style sauna).
Moscow - Overnight train